Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's My Wedding Month!


Hi Friends! Wow... it's July already! And the first 25 days will fly by really really rapidly, for me, most definitely. Well, stay tuned for my pre-wedding photos that I took in China. It will be posted up anytime now. Just as a teaser, you will find one below *winks* As for this post, I shall share with you what's gonna happen in the 25 days I mentioned.

(All dates are in July, unless specified)

1st Continue sending out invitations

2nd Show food caterer church location and get layout of tables from him

3rd Continue sending out invitations

4th Ai Sung's church wedding

5th Continue sending out invitations

6th Conduct Product Training (full day)

7th Conduct Product Training (full day)

8th Conduct Product Training (full day)

9th Conduct Product Training (full day)

10th Conduct Product Training (full day)

11th Conduct talk in Kuantan, Pahang

12th Continue sending out invitations

13th Conduct Product Training (full day)

14th Intercession

15th Intercession

16th Intercession

17th Intercession

18th My baby is BACK! Woohooooo!!!

19th Church wedding rehearsal

20th Fly to Kuching

21st Kuching wedding dinner

22nd Fly back to KL

23rd Counseling session with Pastor's wife

24th Back to work T_____T'"

25th Church wedding, tea ceremony, wedding dinner, and ahem.


9 Comments:

Blogger MysLykeMeeh said...

wow...oh my , Both of you look good together.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 6:24:00 PM  
Blogger Sue Me said...

Congrats :)

Thursday, July 02, 2009 2:42:00 AM  
Blogger Angeline Choo said...

hey. nice! where are the outdoor shots?

Friday, July 03, 2009 3:57:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Thanks Mys Lyke Meeh, Su Ling and Angie :)

Angie, we decided not to take any outdoor shots... something different :) And the samples we saw wasn't that great.

Friday, July 03, 2009 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

What a beautiful pair you two make! BEAUTIFUL!
July will indeed be an exciting month for you!
Thanks so much for sharing this part of your life with us, John!

Saturday, July 04, 2009 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Thanks Donna :)

Monday, July 06, 2009 7:31:00 AM  
Blogger Ron said...

What is the Ahem for?
LOL, I didnt know you started blogging again! Welcome back my friend!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:33:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Ron, my man. I thought you had forgotten me. Thanks for the welcome :)

Now don't tell me you don't know what's the ahem for... LOL

Sunday, July 19, 2009 9:18:00 AM  
Blogger Blake Travis said...

ahem john,what ahem are you talking about? haha

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home